It is a touring that was planned on Saturday. Since the weather forecast for Izu has an umbrella mark, I'd like to change and decide on Sunday. Meeting place, time and route are on schedule. To eat delicious fish! Let's look forward to the pass.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.